BX Mechanical is confident our highly trained and skilled
master plumber and gas fitter can provide
you with quick and efficient workmanship for any plumbing,
heating or gasfitting project.
Hello! We are BX Mechanical
Incorporated in 2017, BX Mechanical strives to arrive at our appointments on time! Our goal is to fix the problem right the first time to save you time, money and hassle.
Our technician participates in ongoing training to ensure he can diagnose and repair your plumbing and heating needs efficiently and expertly by keeping up-to-date with industry best practices. Your satisfaction is important to us. We back up our work with a workmanship guarantee. It’s our pleasure to be a part of building and servicing this beautiful area we call home.
Happy to service the
North Okanagan area
Fully licensed bonded
FORTIS BC REBATES
on select appliances
Our Services Plumbing, Heating, Gas Fitting & Maintenance
Our service technician is efficient, experienced, and dedicated to assisting with emergencies the same day they call for help. We take all of the hassles out of home plumbing repairs, by offering a professional service that you can count on.
- Residential plumbing
- Commercial plumbing
- New constructions
- Water heater service or replacement
- Tankless water systems
- Kitchen/bathroom remodels
- Complete poly b repiping
- Plumbing leaks, broken pipes, hose bibs
- Plumbing inspections
- Drain cleaning
- Plumbing winterizations
- Backflow testing
Whether you are building a new home, needing repairs, maintenance or upgrading to a new more efficient heating system for your present home, BX Mechanical has a system that will suit your needs.
- Furnaces ( nature gas, propane and electric )
- Hydronic heating system ( Infloor & baseboard heating)
- Shop heater units
When it comes to natural gas, BX Mechanical is fully qualified and certified. Our service technician is skilled in all aspects of gas fitting, including the use of durable black iron gas lines, copper tubing and csst piping. Whether you are wanting a new gas range or a cozy fireplace, you can rely on us for great, professional service.
- Natural gas line installations
- Gas line repairs
- Gas appliance hook ups (gas range, fireplace, water heaters and BBQ)
- Gas line inspection and safety checks
- Propane gas line installation and appliance hook-up
Whether you are adding a laundry room sink or an entire new addition, we can provide you with qualified insight and new ideas that will help your project run smoothly. We use top of the line products such as Kohler, Moen, Delta, American Standard, and Bradford White and can recommend products that fit any style and budget. Inquire about our free estimates.
Are you adding on an extension, putting in a detached suite, or starting completely from scratch? BX Mechanical can take care of the plumbing, heating and gas fitting work for you in your new construction project. We design systems, install fixtures, help you get the necessary plumbing permits, and more.
Building a custom property means you’re taking the time and money to make everything exactly how you want it to be in your home – why should your plumbing, heating and gasfitting be any different? At BX Mechanical, you are always the center of what we do. Our job is to give you a long-lasting, efficient plumbing and heating system to suit your needs. We can advise you on piping, the different layouts available, what modifications may be necessary, and much more. BX mechanical owner, Tyrell, takes care of every aspect of permits, codes, and regulations so you don’t have to worry.
(Gas, Electric, Recirculation Systems)
How long does an installation take?
- Same Day Service – We know hot water is important. We will make sure you will have hot water today.
What brands do you work with?
- All Major Brands and Models – We repair all brands and models of water heaters.
How do I know which system will match our needs?
- New Installs – We provide you with options to choose from that are customized to your needs! We can help you choose from a variety of brand names.
What do you recommend to get hot water faster from the taps?
Recirculating Hot Water Pump System- you can have hot water instantly and lower your monthly utilities cost by only heating water when it is needed.
What happens to the old systems once they are replaced?
- We make replacing your water heater stress free. We deliver your new system, professionally install it and haul away your old one.
Do you work with high-efficiency systems?
- Yes! An energy-efficient water heater will help you save on utility costs year after year. We will help you choose the system that will give you the best performance and savings.
Tankless Water Heaters
How does the Tankless water system work?
- Endless Hot Water – you won’t have to worry about being last into the shower with a whole house tankless hot water system. The system creates all its hot water on demand and in an instant with a recirculation system.
Would you consider tankless systems a more “green” approach to heating water?
- Save Energy – since hot water is only heated on demand, there is no need for you to heat unnecessarily water throughout the day. In addition, there is less heat loss that could improve your heater’s efficiency. Without realizing it, you are also helping protect the environment by choosing to go tankless
Does a tankless system really help with lowering your monthly utilities?
- Save Money – with tankless water heaters, you can save on your utility bills and benefit from the greater reliability of a tankless system. A tankless system will typically last three times longer than a tank system (i.e. you will need three tank systems over the same period, often because of rusting issues with the tanks). There are also FORTISBC rebates for these units- inquire today for a free estimate.
Tyrell Magel Owner & Operator of BX Mechanical
Tyrell is a Red Seal Plumber and has been in the mechanical field for 10+ years. The Okanagan Valley has so much to offer: specifically the endless outdoor activities that Tyrell can share with his family and beloved dog. Tyrell continuously seeks to expand his knowledge and adds certifications to his arsenal.
You can rest assured knowing he will have the most up-to-date information and techniques when you have him working on your project. Tyrell is well known for having amazing attention. He has a keen ability to solve problems with adaptability and speed. He works closely with his clients to come up with the best solution to any issue.
Meg Magel Co-Founder & Communications of BX Mechanical
Born and raised in the Okanagan, Meg wanted nothing more than to return home to the Okanagan to explore the vast mountain ranges and stunning lakes around the valley with her family. Meg is loving being back home and is grateful for the opportunity to help serve the communities that helped shape who she is today.
Working with BX Mechanical means you are supporting local!
We are raising our children in the Okanagan because we love living here. By working with BX Mechanical, you are supporting a local family-based business that prides itself in top-notch customer service and long term client relationships. We’re not just your service provider, we’re also your neighbour.
Thank you for continuing to support local. We really appreciate your business!